We support the pursuit of individual spirituality
within a community of diverse beliefs.
Unitarians in Edinburgh are a community united in a spirit of mutual tolerance and respect that recognises the worth and dignity of all peoples and their freedom to believe as their conscience allows.
Please consider joining us at one of our upcoming services...
or for Tuesday's Mindfulness@Lunchtime practice.
St Mark's is wheelchair accessible, with an entrance ramp and wheelchair-accessible toilet on the ground floor. There is also an induction loop system.
If you would like to read the website in a different font, try Dyslexie, which is downloadable for personal use. You could then use the Chrome extension Force Font to change the font on the web browser to Dyslexie or your preferred font.
If you have any questions or feedback about accessibility and how we can help you feel welcome, please get in touch.
St Mark's Church in Castle Terrace has been our place of meeting for worship and celebrations for almost two hundred years.
We are one of about two hundred Unitarian congregations in Great Britain and Ireland that share the essential principles of the Unitarian Way. Unitarian and Unitarian Universalist communities exist in many parts of the world.
You would be very welcome to join us at:
- Service any Sunday at 11.00a.m.
- Mindfulness@Lunchtime any Tuesday at 12.15p.m.
- or check out our Current Courses and Groups
- we are not required to assent to any creed or statement of faith; the emphasis is on being true to oneself
- we recognise the worth and dignity of all peoples and their freedom to believe as their conscience dictates
- we have reverence for life in all its forms and are concerned for the integrity of our relationships with all others and the environment we all share
- we celebrate the dignity of differences between religions as a precious asset of humanity